The National Condo & Apartment Insurance Group is here to provide you with the best possible insurance products for your real estate insurance needs and specialize in products that protect your investments in the most appropriate and cost effective way anywhere in the United States.
Our professional team of insurance advisors has 22+ years of experience in the habitational, property management, multi-family and commercial insurance industries, specializing in residential real estate and commercial property insurance coverage. We believe in using this experience not just as your insurance provider, but as your insurance partner. We are the experts when it comes to apartment complex insurance, apartment owners insurance and apartment building insurance
We provide real estate insurance services throughout the United States, including,
but not limited to Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Tennessee,
Missouri, Alabama, Mississippi, Texas, Colorado and Iowa.
We offer a wide array of products to protect your real estate assets, eliminate coverage duplication and eliminate overhead costs by consolidating all of your properties into one policy. Our products include coverage for your building, loss of rent or general liability, umbrella coverage, director and officer liability coverage, building ordinance law, equipment breakdown, workers compensation and employee dishonesty coverage. We provide coast-to-coast insurance coverage for:
- Apartment communities
- Apartment owners
- Apartment buildings
- Commercial real estate
- Retail office space
When thinking about the insurance needs for your real estate buildings/assets our team can help you address the points/areas below:
- When insuring your real estate buildings/assets---do you know the different between basic coverage, broad coverage and special coverage? Do you know how leading real estate building owners are balancing these three types of coverages---around the country?
- In the state of our current economy---do you know the financial stability of the companies that are insuring your real estate buildings/assets?
- Would it be helpful to know the industry best-practice for insurance policy deductibles compared to leading real estate building owners?
- Would it be helpful to learn more about the 20 most frequently asked by questions by leading real estate building owners around the country?
- Are you aware of the 48 steps for reducing your insurance risks and know how to minimize your loss prevention? Would it be helpful to have you and your team trained on these 48 steps?
- Based on the construction materials that were used in your real estate buildings, do you know how this impacts your insurance options/choices?
- Lawsuits for sexual harassment and employee discrimination can be expensive events. Do you know what kind of coverage you have in these areas?
We invite you to work with us to find the right solutions for your apartment building,
condominium association or other multi-family insurance investments today.